08 January, 2011

365 Days Of Memory : Day 8 - "Monkeys", Let's Go Green. Shall We ???

I bet working on a Saturday has always been not fun to everyone. (For you and for me either) Who would willing to wake up so early on weekends ?? As for me, I got no choice, since my working hour is 5 and a half days a week.

So here I'm this morning, still typing and rushing tonnes of students' data update in the library. got to finish it before the students can borrow books. While me and my colleague busy with our typing, on the other hand, some "monkeys" were doing their planting in the small garden led by their teacher in our little small garden outside the library.

They seems having so much fun.

Dear "monkeys",

It's fun for you all to get dirty once a while, Isn't it?? How about getting you all wet next time ?? Heh... Heh...

No comments:

Boo's Daily Viewer

Boo's Daily Bread

Boo's Horoscope Review