04 January, 2011

365 Days Of Memory : Day 4 - Self Done Urodynamic via Frequency/Volume Chart

Stressssss.....!!!! Everything want fast, And I only have a brain, a pair of eyes and a pair of hand with a limited time. How ??? Ok, I have a confession to make today, I know I made a lot of mistakes at my workplace today. Everything seems not smooth for me today. My brain almost "tied up". Let's hope tomorrow I made no mistakes.

Well, gonna have my very first ultrasound and first medical check up at Urology Department for this year next week. Amongst the important reports that usually bring on the discussion desk during my appointment. (No matter I go for Urology or Neurology, these are the two departments that I'm still follow up with) Besides the usual blood test reports, urine test reports, ultrasound reports, my VP shunt checking by the doctor. There is one more important reports which is the "Frequency/Volume Chart" that I'm going to prepare before meeting my Urologist next week.


In medical perspective, they named it "Urodynamic Test". Urodynamic testing refers to the process of performing urodynamics. Urodynamics is a study that assesses how the bladder and urethra are performing their job of storing and releasing urine. Urodynamic tests help us to see how well our bladder and sphincter muscles work.

Well, do pray for me and let's hope the small echogenic foci measuring 0.4cm within the upper pole of my right kidney that had been discovered a year ago had gone with the winds.

P/S: Being commented by two peoples today, saying that I had been acted serious today. Well, I'm not serious but I'm just too concentrated with my pile of unfinished works and tried not to put myself into stress mode.

No comments:

Boo's Daily Viewer

Boo's Daily Bread

Boo's Horoscope Review