14 January, 2011

365 Days Of Memory : Day 14 - Three Goals Of The Year

Just a blink of eyes, it was already the fourteen days since the new year.

Early of new year I had set myself 3 goals :

GOAL #1 : BLOGGING
This is how my idea of "365 Of Memory" blog post emerged. (Blog frequently) So next time, don't be curious if you see me taking pictures almost everywhere anytime. Cos it is part of my goal for "365 Days Of Memory" mission.

GOAL #2 : KEEPING MYSELF A PERSONAL PLANNER
If you are one of the people who are contacting me always (mostly in my workplace), you might notice that there is always a black thin note book with me. Aha..... That's it!!!! A book to remind me with my schedule of the day. A book to keep me on track in my "Daily Bible Reading".

GOAL #3 : DAILY BIBLE READING
I did this almost every of the beginning for the years, but usually I will give up halfway easily. That's why I need a personal planner to keep me in routine.

Let's hope that I can fulfill all of my goals until the end of the year.

"GO!!! GO!!! GO!!!"

No comments:

Boo's Daily Viewer

Boo's Daily Bread

Boo's Horoscope Review