11 January, 2011

365 Days Of Memory : Day 11 - Hoorey !!! I'm Still A Farmer Anyway :D

Last Sunday, I just blogged about the closing of the "Facebook" website this coming 15th March resource from the weeklyworldnews.com. But yesterday, I read about another statement came out from the local newspapers and Facebook itself through it's own page. By saying that they wont close down their website. So, that's means weeklyworldnews.com is turning the world upside down. What's their motives anyway???

Whatever motives it is, the founder had explained it and claimed that he won't closed down the site. So, that's mean I'm still a "farmer" after all. Hoorey!!!!!!! By the way I would like to say "Thank you" to Shaz (one of my Fb's friend) for teaching me how to make this print screen. "Thanks!!!! Friend :D"

No comments:

Boo's Daily Viewer

Boo's Daily Bread

Boo's Horoscope Review