26 December, 2010

Christmas Dinner @ Clarence's Home Grill

Saying goodbye to "Ho!!! Ho!!! Ho!!!" and let's welcome "Boxing Day". You guys might think that I'm crazy staying awake in such hour. *Look at the clock* It's 2:38a.m. in the morning of Boxing Day.

Greetings:

"Happy Boxing Day"

to the world

Well, I'm just got back from having my Christmas dinner with my friends at Clarence's Home Grill, Lintas. (Told you guys earlier on) and a relaxing moment chilled out at Starbucks, Warisan Square for a cup of Green Tea Frappuccino.

Clarence's Home Grill

Well, actually I'm still intoxicating in my own world enjoying delicious "Hawaiian Cheese Baked Chicken" at Clarence's Home Grill, sipping my favorite Starbucks' beverage - ice cool Green Tea Frappuccino and not forgetting this nice looking tall young Chinese guy (6 feet if I'm not mistaken) that I bumped at Starbucks' counter while I was waiting for my drinks and pay my bill. He did really caught my attention towards him, because his look like one of those ABC (American Born Chinese) *BLUSH* Heh... Heh...

Altogether, there were 9 of us dined at Clarence's Home Grill for the night. Calvin and Winx couldn't joined us for the night cos Winx was sick and Calvin had to play the important role by being a caring man who will taking care of his girlfriend when she is not feeling well. (Poor dear little sister, get well soon and I'm sure we will catch up again during New Year eve.)

We spent our time in Clarence's Home Grill like almost 2 hours, before the gang split into 2. David and Imelda left earlier for a movie at Growball Cinemax, Soon Fatt & Jing Fen gone home while the rest headed to Starbucks, Warisan Square meeting another 2 of our friends there (Jacky and Orman) for another round. So this was how we spent our Christmas this year. I just can't wait for another gathering during new year eve. Counting down 5 more days to go, Korean Cuisines here we come!!!!

Before I wrap up my post, here are some of the photos we took while we dined at Clarence's Home Grill and Starbucks. Hope you guys enjoy it. Do hop in again next year.

Happy New Year 2011

in advance

with L.O.V.E from BOO ^~^

Group photo at Clarence's Home Grill

Press con before dinner served



Mr. President has words to say: "Peace to you all, my people around the world".

The Menu

Our dinner came with :

APPETIZER
(Ghee... Have you guys noticed that something went wrong in this menu???
Can you spot the mistake ???)

SMOKED SALMON, TURKEY SALAD ASSORTED LETTUCE, CRISPY PRAWN

CHEF SOUP POT

MUSHROOM CLAM CHOWDER

CHOICES OF MAIN COURSE

HAWAIIAN CHEESE BAKED CHICKEN

SIRLOIN STEAK

ROSEMARY ROASTED LAMB LOIN

MOUSSELINE HERB CRUST FISH FILLET

DESSERTS

CHOCO-MINT ICE CREAM WITH COFFEE OR TEA

Last but not least a doggie jelly (Heh...Heh... just kidding. It's actually just a picture printed on my friend's shirt)

"VICTIMS" THROUGH THE LENS

Chee Kuan a.k.a CK

Chun Huat a.k.a KOCH

Andrew a.k.a "The Smiling Prince"

Jacky a.k.a "The Nikon King"

Lovely Tina and Orman a.k.a "The World's Explorer" (Cos he travels a lot)

No comments:

Boo's Daily Viewer

Boo's Daily Bread

Boo's Horoscope Review