01 August, 2010

Fun Taiwan : Tamshui Fisherman's Wharf (淡水漁人碼頭)

Gomen nasai!!! A big apology to all my readers out there for being disappearing myself almost a month??? Well I have to say : "BLAME IT TO THE TEMPTATION OF "TWILIGHT SAGA"."Yeah.... I have been catching up Stephenie Meyer's books lately. And currently "New Moon" is the book that I had been "hugging" everyday. Well, at least not for today as I'm gonna get back on track and I'm gonna share with you the recent trip to Taiwan couple of months ago - somewhere in June.

Today I'm gonna transform myself into a host in one of my favorite TV show recently - Fun Taiwan. Seriously I love both of them very much.

Janet Hsieh

and Nadia Hatta

My very first spot right after I stepped my feet in the ground of Tao Yuan Airport and after a nice delicious lunch was the - Tamshui Fisherman's Wharf (淡水漁人碼頭 ).

Here is a little bit of information about this - Tamshui Fisherman's Wharf (淡水漁人碼頭).

"Tamshui Fisherman's Wharf (淡水漁人碼頭) is a scenic spot at the western tip of Tamsui, Taipei County, Taiwan. Its predecessor was the "Tamsui Second Fishing Port" on the right bank of the Tamsui river estuary, an important fishing harbor in the early history of north Taiwan.The Tamsui Fisherman's Wharf is well-known by its beautiful sunset and fresh seafood. While having sightseeing and leisure facilities, it still holds its functionality as a harbor for fishing boats."

Hmm........ Sound interesting isn't it??? Heh... Heh...

Well, more pictures sharing just for you!!! you!!! And you out there !!! From my very first step in Tao Yuan Airport to yummylicious lunch till the most romantic strolling down by the "lover's bridge" of Tamshui Fisherman's Wharf (淡水漁人碼頭) :

Me and the "Tomato Man" at the airport. (Seriously i thought it was a real man not until I realized that it was a fake one)

Our first lunch at Tao Yuan before heading to Tamshui Fisherman's Wharf (淡水漁人碼頭). The main course was kinda oily and salty for my taste.


But seriously, I really love the desserts they served special for us after the lunch. It's some kind of ice blended pickled mango and it's freaking yummy. I'm loving it!!!


The Harbor of Tamshui Fisherman's Wharf (淡水漁人碼頭)


The "Lover's Bridge" of Tamshui Fisherman's Wharf (淡水漁人碼頭)



That's all from me for now signing off with you guys a picture taken in front of the most romantic Lover's Bridge of Tamshui Fisherman's Wharf (淡水漁人碼頭). More updates coming soon!!! So, you better check this out.


No comments:

Boo's Daily Viewer

Boo's Daily Bread

Boo's Horoscope Review