19 December, 2009

Karen & Darren's Wedding @ Shangri-La's Tanjung Aru Resort & Spa

I'll be loving you forever
Deep inside my heart you'll leave me never
Even if you took my heart and tore it apart
I would love you still forever

You are the sun, you are my light
And you're the last thing on my mind
Before I go to sleep at night
You're always 'round when I'm in need
When trouble's on my mind
You put my soul at ease

There is no one in this world
Who can love me like you do
So many reasons that I
Want to spend forever with you...........

Don't you think this piece of lyrics is so touching?? Well, this is the opening theme for my ex - primary schoolmate - Karen and Darren's wedding banquet which just ended an hour ago.

Congratulations to both of them. They are such a lovely couple indeed.
The couples actually made a small unofficial wedding dinner at Shangri-La's Tanjung Aru Resort & Spa where there was only a small amount of relatives and good friends were invited. (I'm so thankful that I'm one of them)

The next thing which really made me so touching when I was warm-welcomed by Karen's daddy and mummy. Thank-goodness, I never thought that both Karen's parents still remember me after so long never meeting up to each other - It's like 16 years ago. Well, I'd been threaten well by her parents during primary school. I used to visit Karen's house, studying and playing together that time which I'm still miss a lot until this day. A little history about Karen: "She is not just pretty but intelligent as well."

And now, not noticing this childhood buddy of mine had finally tied her knot today and yet to be called someone's wife. I'm looking forward to see you again, and wishing you and your hubby "Happily Ever After". All the best in your official wedding dinner on the 26th December which is going to be held in Kuala Lumpur.

Here are some of the photos that I took just now, didn't managed to take more photos cos my batteries was DYING...... I think I need to get extra batteries for my upcoming Christmas Eve's dinner. (Or else I'm going to end up like tonight's luck :( Hur... Hur...)

The Backdrop

The Champagne Tower

The 5 Levels Of Wedding Cake

Ooopsss!!! Look !!! Little Carmen (Another ex-schoolmate - Jenny's little princess) was there too. Isn't she lovely??? Heh.. Heh..


And last but not least, a big thank you goes to Karen's brother who took this photo for us. Nice shot!! Brother :)

No comments:

Boo's Daily Viewer

Boo's Daily Bread

Boo's Horoscope Review