11 May, 2009

I'm Tired With The School Kids

Ok, first the all I have to apologize to all my fellow readers out there for being slow updates lately. Since I'd been skipping lotsa of posts this year. But then, that doesn't mean that I'm totally giving up in blogging business anymore. Actually, there were too many things happening around me each day. It's seems everyday got new topics popping out in my mind. (No matter when?? Where?? How?? In the school, In my room, In front of my working desk - They all are pending in my "Post Box" now, just waiting me to jot down the full stories one by one whenever I got time and most important thing is - MOOD.) For your information, "BOO won't proceed to blog when she is not in the right mood to blog." Cos, if forcing myself to blog whenever I'm not in the right mood, my post for that day will end up with a mess. (So now, I guess you all know when I'm in the right mood and when I'm not?? After you guys touring each of my blog post previously, right??)

Oh, I better stop babbling so much and get back to my story today. I'm kinda felt like wanting to dig a hole for myself to scream as loud as I can.

"TAM KANG !!! Stop talking nonsense to me whenever I'm in the middle of my busyness, PLEASE!!!"


Yeah, recently I had been noticed that I'm hardly to get myself certain job to be done on time or I may take couple of weeks to get a certain job done. This is my fault, since I can't concentrating on my job while there were many students "on and off" kept talking to me while I want to get my job done.

I'm often showing my moody face to the students inside library. (Who ask them kept talking nonsense while people is in their middle of busyness?)


"Haiz...... I'm so emotional!!!"

I was nearly arguing with this kid today. Well, the entire story goes like this:

"During second recess (rest time for the lower forms kids), as usual library was fully packed. And I was totally busy till the peak, I didn't even get a chance to stick with my chair. So usually I will keep my mouth shut and put on my serious face while concentrating on my duties. But still, most of the kids not afraid of me. Especially, this little fellow named Tam kang.

Tam Kang was one of my "good helper" (Librarian) in the library and I think he was cute though, but the only thing that I dislike him is that he much talkative as I can imagine. He always got something to tell me, well I'm not saying that I'm tiring to listen he's nonsense, but it's must be in the right time, not in the middle of my busiest moment. So I'm often giving him a scold.

But today, he was totally making me mad of him. It's been a long time I didn't have such feeling like "Ok, enough!!! I don't want to see your face at this moment!!" I felt it again today, actually i was asking him to tidy up the blazers from the broken plastic bag since all of them messed around on the floor. (In a funny way)

It goes like this:

"Hey, Mr. Laundry Boy (Tam Kang), can you help me to tidy up those blazers on the floor, please?"

But he refused to do that with a reason saying that "For the sake of my dignity, I refused to do it." Oh my God, I never thought that asking a guy to fold a cloths will caused them to lost their dignity. So after wasting a long time to beg him for the help, finally I'm giving up without staring at him... I told him: "Ok fine, Time's up!!" Get back to your class. I was totally disappointed with his attitude." So thing's a bit considered over.

But later on, in the afternoon while I thought he's not gonna turned himself up in the library anymore, but surprisingly he did turned up. (His friends told me that he looked sad and depressed sitting at the canteen) They said he acted that way because I was calling him "Tam - The Laundry Boy" this morning. Oh well, that's what he been upset about. After knowing the matters, I realized that I might had done wrong too... So, I get to apologize with him. There you go the "Happy-Go-Lucky" Tam Kang is back.

The lesson I'd learned today is careful whenever throwing a single word from our mouth, there might some peoples who can't accept what's been thrown out.

Ok, I'm keeping that inside of me and won't repeated the same mistakes again.

No comments:

Boo's Daily Viewer

Boo's Daily Bread

Boo's Horoscope Review