17 April, 2009

D.T. In Da House (Part 1)

Yea!!! Uh Hmm... Uh Hmm... D. T. in the house. Oops!!! Don't get me wrong with my "Shout Out" in Facebook.

Since everybody thought that D. T. which I mentioned in my Facebook is David Tao (The Well-known singer from Taiwan)


But actually the one I'm referred to is Daniel Tiong (My ex-schoolmate from high school)


Haven't seen him around for couple of years. Since our last gathering was about two years ago at Waterfront. Although we were busy with our own life, but still we won't missed out any chances to meet up whenever Daniel is paying his visit back to Malaysia - A schoolmates' re-union is a MUST.

Received Daniel's message through Facebook saying that he will be coming back to KK couple of weeks ago. And another SMS from him yesterday. "Let's meet up tonight!!!"

So here we are last night, a gathering with Daniel and some of the ex-schoolmates like Alastair Fong, E Ling, Christ Hee, Siaw Chin at The Old Station located at Citymall.

A weird gathering indeed - Well that's what Christ thought of it. Yeah!!! I was thinking in that way too. Why?? For Christ, I don't know what's on her mind. But as for me, it was because I felt that I was the only "Alien" in the gang. How come?? Because, all of them were in the Science Stream while I'm in the Art Stream back to Form 5. Even like that, we still ever studied in the same class for few years (So still consider "We are classmates" though.)

So during the night, I was keeping my mouth "ZIPPED" most of the time. Cos for the girls they had their own topics, as for Daniel and Alastair - I wouldn't want to interrupt their man's talk. But thank goodness, Daniel did noticed my boredom-ness and on and off gets me into their conversations. So basically, my night was not that boring as I thought.

We were staying inside The Old Station until 12 midnight.The rain seems giving us a sign that "TIME TO GO HOME NOW" . So, before living the place, Daniel suggested that having dinner together in the next day."Ok!! Dan, I'm in :)". See you again tonight.

No comments:

Boo's Daily Viewer

Boo's Daily Bread

Boo's Horoscope Review