24 January, 2009

Gong Xi Fatt Cai 2009

Hello !! Hello !! Wishing everyone "Gong Xi Fatt Cai" in advance first... It seems that the footsteps of Chinese New Year getting closer and closer. I guess everyone especially for those who will be celebrating for this festive seasons are doing your final preparations.

As for me, of course I'm doing mine either. Yup!! My duty every year is none other then helping my mom to prepare the "Ang Pao" (Red Packet that filled with $$ $$) Heh... Heh...

At the meantime, I'd prepared myself 3 pieces of "Ang Pao" either to be given away by me to both of my parents and my little bro. (Wanna know how much I put in?? Shhh... The secret will never be revealed) How long I'd been practicing this routine??? Er... can't recalled about it... Maybe couples of years back.

Who said singles can't issued "Ang Pao"?? Absolutely wrong thoughts. Well I called it "FUN". Just think in positive ways "THE MORE YOU GIVE, THE MORE YOU GET."

"Ang Pao!! Ang Pao!! Come!! Come!!" Heh.. Heh..

On the other hand... In order to "heat up" everybody's Chinese New Year mood before the festival falls upon us. I'm gonna show you guys some of the gorgeous lion dance which held on yesterday in our school compound. This lion dance performance was performed by the "Yick Nam Association of Lions, Unicorns & Dragon Dance".

As I know the group actually won in "The World Lions Dance Performance Tournament". They had emerged to be champion around the world. *CONGRATS*

Lion Dance's Die Hard Fans

The Yick Nam Drummer

Fantastic & "Heart Beating" Performance






















I do hope that my pictures will "Heat" you guys up towards celebrating the Chinese New Year. And don't forget to eat on your own risk. Avoid eating too much, resulting it may harmful to your health.

Last but not least, wishing all my fellow readers do have a Prosperous Chinese New Year and enjoy the time with family and love ones during "Re-union Dinner" tomorrow.

No comments:

Boo's Daily Viewer

Boo's Daily Bread

Boo's Horoscope Review