05 October, 2008

Shopping : Getting Ready For A Banquet

For those of my friends who had been hanging out with me, they will knew that I'm not the type of girl who likes to shopping especially - SHOP FOR CLOTHES. But today I did.

Early morning, my "Shopping Kaki" - Imelda (Oh!! This little fellow had changed her name "Emelda" spelled with an "E" to current name "Imelda" spelled with an "I". She said many people using the "Imelda" spelled with an "I" instead of "Emelda" spelled with an "E". So she also want to follow lor. Tzek!! Tzek!! Tzek!! This girl ar....) called me up to go loitering with her.

Today I had Sarawak Mee Kolok as my breakfast. It's been a decade of time since I din't eat this kind of mee already. It's a very famous dishes made by the The Foo Chow people in Sarawak. I used to have it as my lunch when I'm working as an account clerk in my previous company located at Damai Area. After finished up my breakfast with my parents, We went to Citymall (Mom wants to shop for some working suit either.) Imelda called me up again by saying she will be meeting me at Citymall.


After picking me up from Citymall, we were heading to Karamunsing first, cos Imelda wants to buy the mini skirt that she had been wondering buy it or not buy it during our previous visit to Karamunsing two weeks ago. But after the long thinking today, she had made up her mind not to buy it either.

So we went to our next station - Centre point. Actually, I was thinking to get myself a dress for the upcoming two dinner functions. The first one is my company annual dinner which is in the month of November and another one is my cousins' wedding banquet on the 4th day of Chinese New Year. So, I need a dress. (Since I don't have any nice dress to wear.) and now a days, I had been trying to change my style (Cos, everyone thinks I'm still like a schoolgirl because of my outfits - T-Shirts & jeans) No way man!!! I need to be more ladylike.

After a long loitering, finally Imelda and I stopped in D & M. Both of us were attracted by this dress:


We tried it out in the fitting room. This dress comes with two colours (Yellow and Blue with same patterns) I'm into blue and Imelda into yellow. But at the end we switched!!! This is because I have a fair skin complexion (which is suitable for light colour kind of clothes) while Imelda have dark skin complexion (which is suitable for dark colour kind of clothes). Moreover, yellow in me - made me look sporty a bit (Cos, I'm more in tomboylook who loves to move around). While, blue in Imelda - made her more elegant and mature (Cos, she's more in ladylook) We were spending a lot of time, in considering wheather we should get it or not. But finally, we had made up our mind to buy it. The dress cost us about RM40.

The next thing that I'm worried bout is "What shoes to match the dress??" I used to have the problem of finding the right shoes to match my clothing. I'm only suit to wear sport shoes: (That's why I'm always wearing T-Shirts, Jeans and sport shoes)


Instead of lady shoes:


But thank god, the only sport shoes that I'm wearing now can match with this dress. (According Imelda and my momlah) So, I no need to be head ache again with the shoes matters anymore.

Last week, I also bought a new bag from China Town a shop situated in 1 Borneo. I'm fell in love with it when I'm first saw it on the rack. It cost me about RM35.


I guess I have to start my saving plan, no more shopping anymore.) I'm BANKRUPTCY now!! :(

No comments:

Boo's Daily Viewer

Boo's Daily Bread

Boo's Horoscope Review