04 September, 2008

Ex Shan Tao Re-union Dinner (1956 - 2000)

I just read about this event - Ex Shan Tao Re-union Dinner from Chee Fui's Facebook page couple of days ago. Chee Fui actually is more than ex - classmate to me, she's as well as my class monitor during our primary school life back to 1994.

The event will be held at Shan Tao Primary School (New School Building) located right after SM Tinggi Kota Kinabalu. 6.30 P.M. at the school compound this coming 13th September. I'm actually so desperate to join in the dinner. So first thing in my mind is "How am I gona to attend the function?". I even send an email to Chee Fui asking for car pooling on that day, but she didn't reply me at the moment. Thank god, my another buddy - Sun will be joining on that day too. So I'm gona car pooling with her on that day. Thanks!!! Buddy!!! :)

This morning received a call from Poh Ling (One of the teacher from Shan Tao as well as my primary and secondary schoolmate) asking for the comfirmation of attendance from me. Yes!! I'm in. After struggling for the transportation matters, finally I managed to get in.

According to Poh Ling at the moment, they were already 4 tables reserved for us who graduated from the class of 1994. So whoever out there once was ex student of Shan Tao reading my blog and you were graduated from the year of 1994 and interested to join in for the dinner. You can always drop me a comment.

Gosh.... I'm so nervous to meet up my fellow ex schoolmates such as Sun, Poh Ling, Chee Fui, Ivy Ngu, Cheryl Wong and many many more after we had not been meeting up each other more than 10 years. Gie.... hopefully I still can regconised you all. See you guys there :)

Here are some pictures of the new school look

STAFF ROOM

LIBRARY

DENTIST ROOM

COMPUTER LAB

CANTEEN

ASSEMBLY HALL

RECYCLE AREA

COUNSELING ROOM

STAFF PARKING LOT


SCHOOL LOBBY

STUDENTS' INDOOR WAITING HALL


STUDENTS' OUTDOOR WAITING HALL

Hopefully I can find out the old school compound's pictures in future so that I can share it here next time.

No comments:

Boo's Daily Viewer

Boo's Daily Bread

Boo's Horoscope Review