22 August, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Finally, I just got back home from Bali, Indonesia. And now I'm so freaking tired and experienced with leg pain. (Due to I had been overused my energy that caused the muscle of my both legs cramp and pain now). The trip was actually organized by The Pensioner Association and MatthewPaul Tours & Travel Agency were bringing us to Bali.

Overall, I did enjoy the trip very much. Learnt a lot of the local cultures, histories, seeing things that never seen before, testing variety of local foods and learnt a lot local dialect. I had made a new friend here as well - His name is Rony. We managed to exchange yahoo messager either. (Rony was an assistant tour guide)

Here are the three very important persons, because without them I think we couldn't have such wonderful trip. Thank you so much.

Ellen Pang (Malaysia Tour Guide from MatthewPaul Tours & Travel Agency)

Bao Ge (Bali Tour Guide)

Rony Johan(Bali Asistant Tour Guide)

More stories and pictures will be up in the next post. I have to sleep now, lack of sleep for the past five days. And still have to work tomorrow. So stay tune!!!

3 comments:

maslight said...

gahhhhhhh everyone juz came back from bali GG

Anonymous said...

well i must say i've enjoyed all of your posts about your trip to bali. lovely photos. thanks, Fran

BOO said...

Anonymous : tx for dropping by... may I know who r u???

Boo's Daily Viewer

Boo's Daily Bread

Boo's Horoscope Review