29 June, 2008

H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y BOO !!!!!!!

5, 4, 3, 2, 1............. Happy Birthday, Boo!!! You are 26 today!!! Uhuk... Uhuk... getting older already :(

Ok, stop making noncense and let's make a wish:

Here is the list of wish (Hope it is not too long) Akeekek........

1. Keep on DIETING

2. Money!! Money!! come!! come!!!!

3. Be more mature, no more childish

4. I want digital camera

5. Last but not least, neh... this one must sing a song "Hey, hey, Mr. Cupid please come and visit me. (Eh.... Urg.... just ignore this one if you feel like vomit.)

Ok, just wish myself stay pretty (Although not pretty), stay cute (But dunwan cute until people thought like childish), think what get what (Money ke nie?)

Ok, Good Night, BOO!!!!

2 comments:

maslight said...

Happy Birthday Boo!!! Aiya boo no need diet la XD

BOO said...

Lolz.......... sure mo nie.... my life time job!!! Akekekkee.......

Boo's Daily Viewer

Boo's Daily Bread

Boo's Horoscope Review