14 March, 2008

Stupid Cupid "M3"

Old!! Old!! Old!! I guess I'm really getting old already. Doing things slow, walking slow, Learning slow. SIGH.... so sad. But fortunately, eating "FAST". Akekke...

Recently I've been learning HTML - how to include "Hyperlink" into my blog with HTML Code and of course my master is none other then Master Charles. Hey!! Sorry to mentioned your name here, hope you don't mind.

I guess he been taught me this things since last Monday already. Phew!! Luckyly he is such a patient guy, if not now I most probably don't have the chance to sit down and relax in front of my computer desk writing my blog. Actually yesterday, he taught me either and I try to catch what he taught me. (But at the end I managed to get 45% of it only.) So today I'm asking the same things also, thankgoodness he show me once more.

Finally, I managed to create a hyperlink in my Blogger thats linked to Friendster Blog, but at the same time I failed to make a hyperlink in my Friendster Blog thats linked to Blogger :( How come?

No comments:

Boo's Daily Viewer

Boo's Daily Bread

Boo's Horoscope Review