16 March, 2008

Phobia...

School Holidays again!! Usually this is the "Golden Time" for me to be "snaking" a bit once a while.

Library at this moment, It's kind of "S.C.A.R.R.Y"... (Coz there ain't any "C.R.E.A.T.U.R.E" staying inside accepts me and Asnah. Oh yes!! Not forgetting those who from IT Department (Charles, Andrew and Sam), they are all working hard to get the exam papers marking done as school will re-open very soon.

As usual, Sam will have a little bit chit-chatting with us, when she's kind of bored staying in the room to take a break. Today we been discussing about "Phobia".

WHAT IS "P.H.O.B.I.A ? According to the dictionery, It can explained as lasting abnormal fear or great dislike.

We been told by her that she had a phobia on having blood test. Urm... as for me, I got "P.H.O.B.I.A" either. I was scared of accrossing big and deep drain, other then that, I also scared of climbing staircases. It's like a blind man without his stick, whenever I climbing a staircases that do not provide any banister that I can hold with, the fear came upon me. Sounds weird right? But that's my "P.H.O.B.I.A.

No comments:

Boo's Daily Viewer

Boo's Daily Bread

Boo's Horoscope Review