28 March, 2008

My First Self Made "Desserts" - C.U.S.T.A.R.D


Huh?? Ashley can cook??? Kidding seriously....(Dunno how to cooklah) But feel like eating this kind of dessert(Kai Tan Fu in Hakka) Oops... sorry dunno how to pronounce it in english. So I'm decided to ask my mom teach me how to make it. The Ingredient as below:

I.N.G.R.E.D.I.E.N.T (1 Person Serving)

2 Eggs

1 Glass of water

2 Table Spoon of Susu Pekat

M.e.t.h.o.d

1. Boil some water in a wok

2. While waiting the water is heaten up, stir the 2 eggs in a bowl, add in 2
tablespoon of Susu Pekat and slowly add up some water, stir it well.

3. Afterthat, when the mixture been stirred well, put it inside the wok and let the
mixture cooked (The fire in this stage must be very powerful)

4. Approximately, cook it in 15 min til 20 min times. Until it's look like a custard

Note: Keep an eye on it, otherwise you guys result will end up like mine, a bit "HANGUS". Akeekekke... (But nice to eat though)

No comments:

Boo's Daily Viewer

Boo's Daily Bread

Boo's Horoscope Review